Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bad Baking Blogger

So the truth is that I am doing a good job of practicing my baking, but a horrible job of blogging. I have about five projects that I have worked on that I need to update everyone about, including Chocolate Chip Scones, Homemade Lasagne Noodles, Guiness Cupcakes, and more. I am going to make a concerted effort to get to these soon, and to get this blog back on track!

Also, I have a few ideas I want to try to make shortly, including a cannoli pie, a strawberry tiramisu, my dad's homemade pizza dough, and a few others. I also want to work quite a bit with muffins, and see if I can come up with some unique ideas that are a strange hit. For instance, I was thinking bacon muffins with chocolate drizzle.

Finally, I have two new baking books that I received for my birthday that I am going to begin studying. I am hoping these can give me the tools I need to make my own unique creations, instead of trying to copy online recipes all the time (there will always be a place for that of course!).

Hopefully, you will all get to see the results of this soon. Ideally, I will bake at least twice a month, with a greater aim of once every weekend.

So those are the plans. I hope to be a better baker - and a better blogger - in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment