Monday, August 15, 2011

Uberbrownies!

So this weekend I finally baked something perfect. These yummy, fudgey, delightfully delicious brownies that everyone who taste-tested seemed to love.

Of course, this means it was the one time that I didn't take photos.

Suffice it to say, because I know these work I'm going to take the base recipe and remake, revise, experiment. And in the future I will be certain to take photos. In the meantime, here's the recipe, adapted from something I saw on mykitchenaddiction.com:

Ingredients
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
2 cups sugar
1 cup cocoa powder
1 tbl vanilla extract
1 tsp (or so - I never measure this) cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 eggs
1 cup flour
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions
In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and add the sugar. Then cook it a bit until it basically becomes a big pasty yummy glob.

Remove from heat and add cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder. Add the eggs and stir until creamy.

Mix in flour and add the chocolate chips, then pour the whole gooey delicious pile into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 325 for about 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment